|How It Works
LADDERMASTER™ was tested to the most extreme case - that of a 127kg man carrying a load of 40kg
up a ladder.
Compression tests show that the LADDERMASTER™ will withstand 5 times this load without displacement to the gutter.
A full test report is available on request.
LADDERMASTER™ works by:
• Transferring the workload through to the facia board
• Restricting the sideways movement of the top
of the ladder
Instructions for Use
1.Thoroughly inspect that all components to the Laddermaster are in good working order and all present before use. Do not use it is it is damaged, not in good working order or without all its parts.
2. Adjust Studded Brackets to accomodate the width of your ladder, before attempting to erect the ladder.
3. Ensure that the ladder foot is on firm even ground and is safely secured.
4. Pitch your ladder safely below gutter level either onto the wall or Facia board.
5. Throughly inspect and ensure that gutters and/or facia boards are in good clean and safe condition before attempting to attach Laddermaster.
6. Keeping a firm grip on your ladder, insert the Laddermaster Sleeve fully inside the gutter, with the studded brackets on the outside of the gutter and secure with the thumbscrew (finger tight only).
7. The ladder may now be safely placed onto the Laddermaster between the studded brackets. Optional tie-off holes are provided in the brackets.
8. When taking down your ladder, ensure that you place it back onto the wall or facia board. Ensure that the foot of the ladder is secure before you climb back up the ladder again keeping a firm grip of your ladder. Laddermaster can now be safely removed.
Please Note: Laddermaster is designed to fit most profiles of Plastic Gutters especially domestic half round and square cut gutters. Laddermaster is not designed to fit into Metal or older Asbestos gutters as these are often older and may be unsafe.Care must be taken not to leave fingers between ladder and studded brackets when in use.
Patent number in United Kingdom GB 2,298,224. Trademark in United Kingdom 2 053 527
LADDERMASTER ASSISTS IN THE COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL PRODUCT SAFETY DIRECTIVE 2001/95/EC. TRANSPOSED INTO UK LAW AS THE GENERAL PRODUCT SAFETY REGULATIONS 2005 S.I.1803